Sailing Adventure Week - Stage Three & Four 10-14 Year Olds
Our dedicated team of instructors will look after your child ensuring they have the best week full of fun and adventure. Activities will commence on Monday morning and finish Friday afternoon.
Instruction takes place in small teaching groups on sheltered water with safety boats in attendance. This course is based on the RYA Young Sailors Scheme and certificates are provided free of charge. Please note that course participants must have completed an RYA Stage Two course to be eligible for this Stage Three & Four course. So as not to miss out on Calshot’s exciting landbased activities, the equivalent of one day will be shore-based with the opportunity to participate in activities such as climbing, skiing and archery.
Activities included are subject to change due to weather conditions.
- Drop your child off with us at 0830 Monday morning and collect 1700 on Friday at the end of the week.
- First meal served Monday lunch with last meal served Friday lunch.
- Drop your child off with us each day at 0830 and collect after they have had a delicious dinner at 1830.
- Friday collection is at 1700 (no dinner served on Friday, lunch included every day).
Residential option: £411 per person
Non-residential option: £339 per person
9 Aug – 13 Aug 2021
16 Aug – 20 Aug 2021
Stage Three & Four Sailing Adventure Week for 10-14 Year Olds
- Calshot’s premier sailing adventure week, ideal for those with previous experience. An exciting week for those who want to specialise in the ever popular sport of sailing. Courses are based on the RYA Young Sailors Scheme and will children the opportunity to develop their skills under guidance of our experienced qualified instructors. Participants must have completed RYA Stage Two prior to the course commencing.
- Full pastoral care is given whilst the children are in our care.
- A residential fully catered option or non-residential package is available.
If no dates are showing, please click here to email us and register your interest