Climbing & Clubs for Young People
Our junior climbing courses and clubs run in three age groups;
Rock Hoppers 4-7 yr olds
Barnacles 7-10 yr olds
Limpets 10-18 yr olds
We provide a safe, fun and challenging environment and aim to take youngsters from complete beginners through to making them independent climbers.
Following an introductory course, individuals can then join the regular club sessions to further develop their skills, techniques and knowledge of safety systems.
Climbing - NICAS Level 1 - Foundation Climber
- A basic introduction climbing course over 2 morning sessions for 10-18 year olds
- Covering climbing technique, equipment, safety, belaying and knots
- Includes a NICAS log book part 1 (levels 1 and 2).
Climbing - NICAS Level 2 Top Rope Climber 2.5 Day Course
- A concentrated 2.5 day course for 10-18 year olds
- Open to anyone who has attended a NICAS Level 1 or a beginners climbing course
- Non residential -
Day one and two: 0900-1630 (includes lunches)
Day three: 0900-1230
***NO DATES PLANNED AS YET - PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST THROUGH THE CONTACT US BUTTON***