Kayaking – Freedom and adventure
Kayaking is hugely popular due to the variety, freedom and adventure it offers. We have a variety of teaching locations and instant access to more challenging waters, all with the Solent and the Isle of Wight as an impressive backdrop. We are a BCU Recognised Centre and our team of highly qualified coaches will deliver high quality, progressive courses, whatever your experience.
Please click here to read our Privacy Notice.
Paddling - Beginners BCU One Star
- The perfect course to introduce the fun and excitement of paddling your own boat
- Learn all the strokes and safety considerations required to achieve the One Star award.
- Try a variety of different boats, such as sea kayaks. Non residential.
Paddling - Sit-on Top / Kayak Taster
- The perfect session for those wanting a short introduction to paddle sports.
- Choose to use either a Sit-on-Top, closed cockpit kayak or give both a go!
- All specialist equipment is provided
- For children 8 Years old and upwards - to be accompanied by a participating adult
Paddling - BCU Paddlepower 'Start' 11-16 Years Old
- Aimed at those with no previous experience of paddling
- An introduction to the sport in a fun and enjoyable way
- Non residential for those aged 11-16 years old
Courses for Families and Young People
Many of our courses (unless indicated otherwise) are open to youngsters of 14 upwards for watersports or 12 upwards for landbased activities, provided they are accompanied (for sailing adult must be participating) by an adult, whilst 16 and 17 year olds are welcome on their own (non-residential only). We also run a full programme of dedicated courses for under 16s.
Why not fast track your personal performance with private tuition?
Price per person
1.5 hrs £87
3 hrs £165
6 hrs £278 (includes lunch)
Additional person(s) 50% extra. For 3 or more enquire about our group rates.
See booking conditions for using your own equipment.